Applying learnings from user data and persona profiles is a key requisite for agile product development projects that want to put the users’ needs and interests front and center. This workshop teaches participants which persona methods work best for varying project types, and how user data can be used to create a sustainable business strategy. This workshop aims at creating a good balance between theory and hands-on doing.
In this one-day workshop you will learn
- which effect a user-centered product development can have on your brand and product
- which persona approach works best for which project type
- how to effectively set up persona profiles within an agile project (from team workshop to lean validation)
- how to determine the most important user groups based on initial persona hypotheses
- how to define an agile persona framework within your own project context
- how to use practical method blueprints to create your own methodology toolbox
The training is restricted to ca. 10 participants. The workshop is targeted at everyone who deals with digital product development and wants to work in a more user-centered way, for example product managers, project leads, user experience specialists and visual designers.